Chief Customer Officer, USA
The inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA will launch in Miami from January 31st to February 1st 2017 and will provide a highly interactive platform for sharing strategies and ideas for developing, maturing and investing in the CCO road-map within your organization.
CCOs and senior customer experience professionals will discover the most critical challenges and opportunities regarding the implementation of an enterprise-wide customer-centric approach:
- Validate and empower your strategic road-map with case studies and experiences from Mastercard, Amtrak, Travelers, Verizon Fios, Philips Healthcare and Eversource Energy.
- Network with over 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference.
- Personalize your event experience by choosing from a range of concurrent discussion groups and an additional half-day Masterclass which will provide you with an intimate learning experience, delivered by experts in the field.
- Measure the value of mature customer experience initiatives and demonstrating ROI on customer experience investment securing a permanent seat at the executive table.
- Discuss the next frontier for customer service excellence Reviewing the latest trends in the technological landscape and assessing the impact of IoT, digital and mobile in disrupting customer interaction with your brand.
- Jeanne Bliss, Founder and CEO, Customer Bliss
- Darryl Michael Speach, Chief Customer Officer, Greystone & Co.
- Gregory Knight, SVP, Chief Customer Officer, CenterPoint Energy
- Karen Pascoe, SVP, Group Head, User Experience, Mastercard
- Henry Edinger, Chief Customer Officer, Travelers
- Marijke Maartense, Director Global Customer Experience, Philips Healthcare
- Stephanie Cochinos, AVP, Global Marketing Strategy, MetLife
View the latest agenda here
EM360 subscribers are entitled to a 10% discount on the delegate registration fee. Please quote the booking code CCOEM when registering online
Delegate registration here
For more information, contact Laurence Allen, Marketing Manager