Digital Finance World 2018
With or without PSD2 banking as we know it is changing fundamentally: Disruptive – with whole industries being questioned (i.e. card schemes); revolutionary – with new business models requiring completely new services on a massive scale; and evolutionary – opening up traditional institutions through APIs and developing them to banking platforms.
Welcome to the new world of Digital Finance: DFW – Digital Finance World, Frankfurt, February 28 – March 01, 2018 – is the place for finance innovators from traditional players to meet with Fintechs and Start-ups to shape the Future. Here you can interact with a targeted and engaged financial audience, enjoy an unparalleled content depth, and get guidance for critical decisions on the digital transformation of your enterprise.
PSD2 is a game changer. DFW 2018 is about focusing your PSD2 & AML compliance efforts on the achievement of competitive advantages.
Key topics include:
- Strong authentication – how to keep friction & risk low
- Mobile Banking Innovation & Security
- The Blockchain and what is behind the mystery
- Digital Currencies: Bitcoin, Ether, and co.
- Best Practice PSD2 and Open Banking
- CIAM in the finance and insurance industry
- Big Data and Privacy: how to combine the odd couple
- IoT, Smart Contracts and the future of the insurance industry
- Artificial Intelligence: how bots will change the customer experience
Who should attend?:
- Decision makers from and all people interested in the future of finance