The Global Petrochemicals Summit (GPS), now co-located with ERTC, is the meeting place for the European Petrochemicals Industry, bringing together representatives from European and Middle Eastern Producers, as well as thought leaders and industry experts, to discuss the latest market and technological developments impacting the global petrochemical landscape. The topics at the summit this year include, Opportunities for Downstream Manufacturing, Move from Refining towards Petrochemicals and Polymer Demand and Pricing.
What will they learn?:
- Learn about key themes affecting the petrochemicals industry such as safety and reliability, new catalyst developments, packaging, emission controls, integration developments and so much more! Hear talks and have discussions with industry leaders to find solutions that best suit your company.
- Assess the impact of changing feedstock supply and demand dynamics on the global petrochemical industry
- Hear global case studies from international petrochemical producers
- Analyse the latest technologies and innovations from the world’s leading technology companies
- Identify new opportunities and share insight with industry peers
- What impact will the current economic climate have on the global petrochemical industry?
- The conference with the most interactive sessions you may consider attending, with a speed networking session, panel discussions and our world café roundtables – giving you more opportunity to network with key stakeholders in the region.
Who should attend?:
Refiners, Technology providers, Petrochemical companies, People interested in the downstream oil and gas industryREGISTER HERE