Internet of Retail
The Internet of Things possesses the ability to greatly enhance the ways in which retailers are engaging with their customers. Advanced beacon, RFID, Sensor, AI, VR and wearable technologies are offering new ways to improve loyalty and increase revenue. However, disassociation between the business and digital sides of companies coupled with previous project failures and negative consumer feedback is placing strain on new IoT projects.
This 2nd Annual Internet of Retail event will present case studies from some of the world’s leading retailers who have overcome implementation pitfalls and are successfully harnessing IoT to heighten the customer journey.
A taste of the case studies:
- Hear how ASOS, Amazon and Wiggle have led automation and digital in retail.
- Uncover how Pizza Hut are implementing new payment solutions to enhance the customer journey
- Unravel misconceptions and learn how Sainsbury’s created and maintain an agile business, and how you can to!
- Learn how Benetton Group creates immersive and memorable experiences with digital signage
With expert speakers including the CTO of Specsavers, former CEO of Amazon.co.uk and Chairman of ASOS, CIO of Maxeda, VP or Metro AG, Digital Director of Pizza Hut and more.
Who Should Attend?
This conference has been created to meet the needs of Retail CIOs, CMOs, CTOs and Chief Digital Officers along with senior heads of innovation, digital, product development, customer experience, in-store and retail technology. All attendees are pre-qualified retailers looking to the future of IoT; not a room full of vendors!
Are you asking yourself …
- How will IoT technology reinvent the shopping experience?
- How do I turn IoT technology into turnover?
- How can I stay ahead of the curve and use IoT to gain competitive advantage?
Then you should attend to find answers through case studies and focused peer-to-peer discussion.REGISTER HERE