Security of Things World
Security of Things World is the industry event for engaged, high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need for security of the Internet of Things. Connect with over 200 peers on July 2-3 in Berlin to learn, network and share best practice strategies at the only dedicated forum where all stakeholders who play an active role in the security of IoT come together.
Security. Privacy. Connected Devices:
Exploring Security and the Internet of Things. A world-class event focused on the next information security revolution. Be part of Security of Things World in June in Berlin to tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today and find pragmatic solutions to the most common security threats.
Who should attend?:
- IT professionals, experts who are interested or working within the security and cybersecurity space
Key themes covered at Security of Things World 2017:
- Expanding and shifting industry boundaries: How are IoT technologies changing security needs?
- Security & interoperability: How far away are we from a universal standardisation? Implementation of open source and open standards?
- Bringing security to the Cloud: Connectivity is all happening now in the cloud. How can the cloud be a secure platform for you?
- Rethinking the technology strategy for scalable, secure and efficient IoT: Addressing security throughout the smart, connected product lifecycle, from the initial design to the operational environment.
- Business Continuity Management: Prepare your business for the unknown by anticipating enterprise risks and sustainably closing security gaps.
- Securing your cyber-physical systems by bridging them with innovation: How can you assure that the Security of your IoT business becomes one of your most valued assets?
- Safeguarding enterprise data: Tailor your proposition to respond to the security concerns that preoccupy enterprise customers today.
- Discover the possibilities opening up with the convergence of the digital and physical world
For further information about the event, check out: www.securityofthingsworld.com