Connecting branch facilities is not as easy as it once was. SD-WAN needs to be extended beyond the WAN.
Traditional WANs may be moribund, but next-generation SD-WAN technology like SteelConnect from
Riverbed Technologies is breathing new life into the networking marketplace. Where other SD-WAN approaches bring software-defined networking to the edge of the network, SteelConnect then extends those capabilities throughout an organisation’s branch offices.
Today there are 55 remote IT facilities for every large data centre and with private and public cloud
and SaaS, IaaS and PaaS things have become increasingly complex.
Learn how Riverbed’s SteelConnect solution can address the explosive growth of the hybrid enterprise:
- Simple yet powerful workflows for policy definition based on a new set of primitives to reflect the natural language of business: Applications, Users, Sites, Performance and Security
- Single-click setup of SD-WAN and application acceleration capabilities in Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud environments
- User-to-server control, wherever the user or server might be
- Scalability for large environments, including data centres, no rip-and-replace needed
- Integrated application acceleration and visibility capabilities, provided as a single-box, dual-box, virtual or cloud-based solution
Find out more: