KuppingerCole’s 11th European Identity & Cloud Conference 2017
Wiesbaden, May 08, 2017 – The European Identity & Cloud Conference, taking place May 9 – 12, 2017 at the Infinity Ballhaus Forum Unterschleissheim, Munich/Germany, is Europe’s leading event for Identity and Access Management (IAM), Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC), as well as Cloud Security. For the 11th time, the EIC will offer high-class presentations to more than 700 participants from worldwide companies.
Leading experts in IAM and Information Security will talk about best practices and ways to effectively mitigate future Digital Risks for enterprises. In every year the Conference offers a world class list of speakers and a unique mix of presentations, panel discussions, thought leadership and analyst views.
“EIC 2017 will offer a broad range of security and privacy topics like nowhere else”, Joerg Resch, managing director at KuppingerCole, states. “As an attendee, you receive the most recent information on Identity, Privilege & Access Management, Cybersecurity as well as the impact of Blockchain on identity and security including current and future use cases. ” EIC 2017 as always is a mix out of forward-looking presentations and concrete advice. “I strongly recommend looking at the ‘best practice’ sessions, providing you access to knowledge from more than ten years of advisory, helping you reducing your project cost and risk” mentions Martin Kuppinger, founder and principal Analyst of KuppingerCole.
The European Identity and Cloud Conference 2017 provides an overall perspective on the future of information security.
“The steadily increasing number of delegates at EIC is a very positive development. Notably, the percentage of end users at the conference continues to constitute the largest group of EIC participants”, according to Bettina Buthmann, Head of Events at KuppingerCole.
During the conference, KuppingerCole will once again honor outstanding identity management and cloud computing projects and initiatives. The European Identity & Cloud Awards will be presented on May 10, 2017, at the evening event of the conference.
Under the claim COGNITIVE. IDENTITY. PRIVACY. – Empowering Transformation Leadership
the event covers the following key topics:
- Creating Business Value, Increasing Resilience: Next-Generation of Identity-Based Security
Privileged Account Management & User Behaviour Analytics.
- Identity Analytics & Risk-Based IAM Planning
- Blockchain-Based IAM Solutions and Services
- Strong, Adaptive Authentication: Preparing for the Post-Password Era
- Automating (Security) Analytics: Big Data, Machine Learning & Cognitive Technologies
- Privacy by Design: A Practical Approach to Reaching GDPR-Readiness
- Delivering Value to the Connected Customer: Finding the Right Approach Towards Consumer IAM
- Knowing & Managing the Risk of Service-Based Digital Business Technologies
- Integrating & Securing the Internet of Things