Ethical Social Engineering is a word we don’t hear too often at the moment. With cyber security attacks happening almost on a daily basis it’s nice to know that someone is on your side to help.
In this podcast created by EM360° we talk to Jenny Radcliffe, ‘The People Hacker’, a social engineer who is an expert in negotiation and preventing cybercrime happening to you and your organisations.
We look at:
- What to do to prevent cybercrime happening to you.
- Are millennials more likely to fall for online fraud?
- Do larger enterprises have measures in place from being attacked that SME’s don’t have?
- How can you prevent your business from being attacked?
- Do you see this attacks becoming more complex?
Jenny Radcliffe will be speaking at the IP Expo in Manchester on the 26th – 27th April 2017. For tickets and speakers please visit the IP Expo website.