Your customers, your products, your business operations, and your competitors are fundamentally digital. Both business leaders and technology innovators must transform to a thoroughly digital business or face becoming digital prey.
Working to deploy new tools and systems to align with opportunities created by digital technologies and meet the demands of digitally empowered customers is not an easy task. At DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EUROPE 2016 Forrester’s best analysts and thought leaders, as well as world-class industry innovators, shared their experience and insights to help you collaborate and successfully transform your organization.
EM360 caught up with the conference chair Laura Koetzle to discuss the importance around digital transformation in business in 2016
- How is the digitally empowered customer changing business?
- What are the signs that you, the business owner, should be looking out for so you don’t get left behind?
- What can delegates expect to take home from attending the event?
What you can expect from attending a Forrester Forum:
- Discuss your challenges in a 1-on-1 meeting with a Forrester analyst.
- Numerous networking sessions with your peers who are facing similar challenges.
- Keynote presentations from Forrester Analysts and industry speakers.
- See latest technology and digital solutions live.
Guest speakers included:
- Blake Cahill, Head of Digital/ Social, Royal Philips
- Fergus Boyd, Group Director, VP of Digital & IT, Yotel
- Martin Petry, CIO, Hilti
View the full speaker line-up and updates to the agenda for DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EUROPE 2016 here.