First held in Geneva, Switzerland, February 2004 Integrated Systems Europe is in its 15th year and is a must-attend event for industry professionals from the world of IT.
2018 is set to be the biggest edition of the show so far, with visitors expecting to surpass 80,000.
In this podcast interview, EM360 talk to a number of exhibitors from ISE 2018 about future trends and current products. We talk to:
- Dave Labuskes, CEO, Avixa – 1:53
- Krishnan Mistry, Managing Director, AVM Solutions – 2.52
- Rob Carter, Technology Manager, Digital Media Networked Video Distribution, & Joseph Sarrasin, Product Line Manager – Unified Communications, Crestron Electronics – 4.31
- Paige O’Neill, CMO, Prysm Inc – 6.46
- Ann Brigida, Senior Director of Standards, Avixa – 9.48
- Mary Ann Norris, VP EMEA, Oblong Industries – 12.54
- Nathan Legg, Public Relations Manager, AVI SPL – 15.16
- Richard Ward, Customer Service Director, Engage Works – 17.51
- Stephen Vobbe, Business Development, Onlong Industries – 20.15
“ISE gets bigger and better every year…and CONTENT is now king in the UC area. Exciting to see this shift in the industry and proud to be showcasing our Mezzanine series of immersive visual collaboration solutions that puts content and data, front and centre.” – Mary Ann Norris
“Continuing to impress year on year, ISE is an essential event for Crestron and the AV industry. It’s a great opportunity to meet existing and new customers and to share our vision, passion and technology at the biggest global event in the AV calendar. 2018 was another great success!” Joe Sarrasin – Technology Manager, Unified Communications
“ISE is a great opportunity to speak to integrators, specifiers and end users and show them first hand Crestron’s latest technologies and how they meet the challenges of the modern workplace.” Rob Carter – Technology Manager, Digital Media
AVIXA enjoyed a successful ISE 2018 as co-owners of the show, which attracted 80,923 registered visitors – an increase of 10.3% on the 2017 edition. “What a great week here at ISE in Amsterdam,” said David Labuskes, CTS®, CAE, RCDD, Chief Executive Officer of AVIXA. “We kicked off the week with our TIDE conference and never stopped learning and connecting with the global AV community. It was very exciting to unveil our new AVIXA brand to the ISE audience and welcome attendees to our vibrant stand. Although the week has come to a close, we’re already looking forward to InfoComm 2018 and our TIDE conference this June in Las Vegas.”
The exhibition drew over 80,000 attendees. Attendee details can be viewed in ISE 2018 Facts and Figures report.