In celebration of the women who are breaking down barriers and leading the way, we have compiled our very first top ten list of the most influential women CIOs in the UK.
- Jennifer Rigby, CIO, Coming in at our number one slot is Jennifer Rigby, who is the CIO at Lloyd’s of London, one of the world’s leading insurance market providing specialist insurance services to businesses in over 200 countries and territories. Her honors and awards include: IT Transformation of the Year, and Business Service Innovation Awards.
2. Catherine Doran, CIO, Royal Mail
3. Kelly Olsen, CIO, NHS Property Services
4. Laura Dawson CIO, British Council
5. Gabi Wagenhofer, CIO, Castrol BP
6. Natalie Gammon, CIO, Finastra
7. Monique Shivanandan, CIO, Aviva
8. Sarah Flannigan, CIO, EDF Energy
9. Jane Moran, Global CIO, Unilever
10. Amber Burke, CIO, Oxfam
To read more about women in tech watch our interview with Kate Russell.