For many organizations, the contact center is the beating heart of their customer service operation and the front line for communicating with clients. Perhaps even more importantly, the contact center can act as a major hub for payment transactions.
For this reason, it’s vital to employ a solution to process these payments efficiently that is both compliant with industry and state regulations and protects sensitive customer data. When considering how to secure telephone payment in your contact centers, there are a number of technologies available to companies. DTMF masking, clamping or suppression is one of them.
DTMF Masking represents the most effective solution for keeping sensitive authentication data completely out of your call center and maintaining compliance for PCI DSS. Download this brief and you’ll learn:
· The basics of DTMF masking
· How DTMF suppression works in payment processing
· How the technology helps contact centers meet compliance requirements
· Why alternative solutions like stop/start call recording and call encryption fail to fully comply with PCI DSS
· The benefits of implementing DTMF masking
Don’t wait to learn more about how DTMF masking can transform your contact center and allow your agents to take secure payments over the phone without compromising security requirements.