Keep Moving with the Times
Tech has moved at a considerable pace since Thomas J. Watson said ‘I think there’s a world market for about five computers’. In fact, you have to keep moving with the times or be left behind as the upsurge in digital has led to mammoth workplace transformations, heightened customer expectations and a dynamism that brings with it both opportunities and risks.
With this in mind, this edition of the magazine explores: – The top 6 tips for shaping your customer experience
- Met Office discussing how to use predictive analytics
- What it takes to be a successful Chief Technology Officer
- The importance of Internet of Things security
- How GDPR will affect privacy
- And finally, we look at the biggest disruptions in tech in 2016