Black Hat USA 2019
Information security professionals from all over the world will be coming together at this year’s Black Hat USA 2019, hosted by Informa Tech. The event will be taking place on 3-8 August in Las Vegas. Black Hat promises to be a one-stop shop for the latest research, development, and trends in InfoSec.
Attendees will be treated to four days of technical training. After that, the two-day main conference will take place. The conference will feature briefings, arsenal, business hall, and more. As well as this, some of the most in-demand experts will be at hand to teach the courses. Visitors will also be able to take advantage of the skill building and community engagement opportunities.
The event has an incredibly rich and diverse review board. Among those on it are Jamie Butler at Endgame, Daniel Cuthbert at Banco Santander, and Dino Dai Zovi at Square. There will also be a number of keynote speakers of varying backgrounds, including security engineers, team leaders, data scientists, and more. This includes Chloe Brown at Bugcrowd, Greg Caswell at Indeed, and Dr. Nicole Forsgren at Google Cloud.
In anticipation of the event, we’ve put together the Top 5 facts about Black Hat:
- 2019 will mark the 22nd year of the Black Hat event
- The Black Hat team will share some funny anecdotes about their network activity as part of their annual debrief
- Around 19,000 InfoSec professionals will be in attendance
- Black Hat is notorious for its jaw-dropping presentations, from the remote hacking of a Jeep to exploring the manipulation of an insulin pump and glucose monitor
- Black Hat’s 2019 USA Attendee survey has found that many believe that most consumers’ data is already available to criminals, which will likely be a hot topic at the event
To register for the event, please click here.