In the Information Technology (IT) department at a law firm—large or small—you’re a rare person, serving a tough need. You’re pivoting and shifting to changes in the legal environment as well as staying on top of technology. Some of the toughest challenges are bound to include:
- Demand for your services – prioritizing the daily requests of an IT department, with a Legal twist
- Moving to the cloud – weighing the benefits of storage against the potential issues
- Driving revenue – accurately tracking billable hours and streamlining client conferences
- Cybersecurity – maintaining client confidentiality
- Mergers and acquisitions – when two law firms merge, so does their infrastructure
Learn more about these issues and solutions in this informative ebook.